Welcome to Queensbury Academy. I hope you find our website user-friendly and informative. Please be sure to check our new prospectus (click here)
- An academically rigorous curriculum which promotes engagement and challenge as well as providing breadth, balance and personalisation
- Strong examination results at both GCSE and A-level
- Consistently good and outstanding teaching from qualified subject specialist teachers
- A calm and safe learning environment with very well-behaved students
- An ethos based on positive relationships: students who enjoy their learning with teachers who love teaching
- A commitment to ensuring everyone achieves their full potential
We are proud that our Academy is sponsored by CfBT Schools Trust, part of CfBT Education Trust, an educational charity which exists to provide high-quality education for public benefit. CfBT has a strong background in educational research and shares our commitment to achieving excellence in teaching and learning.
The best way to see our Academy as it really is, is to visit us during the normal Academy day. I am always happy to show prospective parents and students around and to answer any questions you may have.
I look forward to meeting you and working in partnership to ensure your child achieves their very best and enjoys their time at Queensbury.